What's Going On Here? What's Going On Here?

Wasn't especting that

Great animation style and great voice acting with a nice little gag to match. I think this animation is a little underrated if I'm honest, definitely worthy of a daily award.

Great job guys.

MyKindOfFlash responds:

To be honest I'm a tad disappointed with the score but so far the reviews have made up for that!

Thanks for the feedback!

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Haha

Everything about this is excellent. Especially the cry babies who are bitter "there she is" didn't win. It's absolutely no wonder Tom continues to show complete and utter contempt for his user base.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I was laughing throughout this movie. It was so dire, it was brilliant.

Professor Layton pt. 1 Professor Layton pt. 1

Just amazing in every way.

Never have I laughed so hard at a Flash. This is, in fact, the greatest series ever to grace Newgrounds, it's truly hysterical.

I love everything about it, the way everyone appears to talk over each other, the crappy (sorry!) art style and the complete disregard for political correctness. Just perfection.

Please, for the love of God, continue making this series.

Favourite'd and five'd.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I'm on level 7 with the Nazi zombie babies, but I just can't get past the part when zombie Hitler starts attacking you from the Hindenburg. I've built up substantial SP and am three-quarters full on my mounted weapon (I loved the third upgrade, really made the other level A LOT easier), but I still can't get that final headshot on zombie Hitler.

It's so frustrating that I just want to give you zero stars, but the graphics and game-play is so innovative, that would be unfair.

Hopefully I can beat level 7 soon.

Plimpton's Video Falconry Plimpton's Video Falconry

Brings back horrible memories

My dad had a ColecoVision when they first came out; sadly I wasn't born at the time but he kept in the loft for when I was ready.

I think I was about 5 when he released the beast from the attic and he even had this God forsaken game. I mean, this amazing port is unbearable to play now, but imagine a kid playing it back then on an actual ColecoVision... there were many MANY tantrums.

I played this ported version with bated breath, knowing full well what it use to do to me. This time, however, I have an adult brain and larger hands in order to press the impossible key combinations. Was it any easier? No. In fact, fuck no. This game still remains one of the most infuriating I have ever played and will put me in a early grave.

This time, dammit, I at least managed to complete the main story. Although I still fail miserably at the mini-games.

I wish this game never existed, but am glad that it has found a home for everyone to "enjoy".

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Nice

I thoroughly enjoyed this game, I must say. The points I particularly liked about it are that the enemies came at you in fair numbers and the boss battles weren't outrageously painstaking to master, although still tough at times.

No major problems at all with the game, it was all very smooth and pleasure to play; especially with JoyToKey (I honestly don't know how people play games now without it). I did come across a small bug yesterday, in which I dropped the bosses health down to zero (continually jumping on his head, out of the way of his fiery breath) at his second coming yet when I went into the next room he came back with 500 health and I had nowhere to go, so I had to restart.

Although having just completed it, I still feel there should be more to this game. I can't really put my finger on it. Usually, with you guys, the games are A LOT harder, they take a few cracks at it to achieve your goal. With this, however, I was able to master it within a couple of goes. I want to continue playing it, but there's nothing really left for me to do, detracting from the replay value. I think more medals would probably help; a medal for over 100 kills, a couple of comedy medals. Perhaps even a difficulty setting.

Don't get me wrong, though, this game is totally awesome, and a great way to kill an hour. I just wish it could kill a couple more hours, ya know, it has so much potential.

Short 8-Bit Loop Short 8-Bit Loop

Loved it.

Really awesome loop. For 8-bit, it's nicely textured and is quite a pleasure to listen to.

10 stars for you, sir.

Rucklo - Drunk Rucklo - Drunk

Brilliant

I was laughing throughout the "how I buy petrol" game because of this song. It's brilliantly funny.

Great work.

Rucklo responds:

i lolled through the whole game too, man it's freakin great! :)

Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix

Beautiful

That song is like getting a mouth full of boob. One of favourite songs by far.

Loverly.

Superhero Superhero

Definitely my favourite Chaz & Carl to date. Keep up the good work!

ChazDude responds: