What's Going On Here? What's Going On Here?

Wasn't especting that

Great animation style and great voice acting with a nice little gag to match. I think this animation is a little underrated if I'm honest, definitely worthy of a daily award.

Great job guys.

MyKindOfFlash responds:

To be honest I'm a tad disappointed with the score but so far the reviews have made up for that!

Thanks for the feedback!

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Haha

Everything about this is excellent. Especially the cry babies who are bitter "there she is" didn't win. It's absolutely no wonder Tom continues to show complete and utter contempt for his user base.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I was laughing throughout this movie. It was so dire, it was brilliant.

Professor Layton pt. 1 Professor Layton pt. 1

Just amazing in every way.

Never have I laughed so hard at a Flash. This is, in fact, the greatest series ever to grace Newgrounds, it's truly hysterical.

I love everything about it, the way everyone appears to talk over each other, the crappy (sorry!) art style and the complete disregard for political correctness. Just perfection.

Please, for the love of God, continue making this series.

Favourite'd and five'd.

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 144 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 144

Incredibly funny

I don't know what it is about this series, but it always makes me laugh.

This instalment was just pure genius, but it doesn't quite beat the slowpoke episode, which had me crying with laughter for about 10 minutes.

Seriously.

Great work, sir. The best series on NG!

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

dht <3

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Outstanding

This is quite arguably the finest series on Newgrounds. There's something about the simplicity of the story line, along with the world class animation that just brings it together nicely.

These animations remind me of watching kid's TV when I was a child, and my parents would sit down and watch them with me. I always thought they were just keeping me company because I was small, but I like to think they sat there because they were enjoying the cartoon, too. The point I'm trying to make is, although the narrative is easy to understand and that there isn't any adult humour, per se, you don't have to be young and naive to enjoy this. Any one of any age can watch and feel fantastic about themselves.

Very rarely are there animations submitted to Newgrounds which are truly classed for everyone, but I challenge anyone on this site to watch this, and not enjoy themselves.

Really, this is a fine piece of creativity.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

Tear jerking.

This submission is by far the greatest animation to ever grace the front page of Newgrounds. It's use light, graphical superiorities, non-diegetic and diegetic sound make this flash beat all it's competitors with ease.

Let's talk a little more about the graphics. Well, what can I say apart from "superb"? I have never seen anything like this before in my life. The way in which this animator has not only managed to create his own sprites (which, by the way, are better than the real things) but has also given the main protagonist, Mario, a bright yellow awe about his person. It's truly incredible.

It's the use of light and vibrant colour in the above paragraph that makes this flash really stand out. The incredible tones just scream "I am aesthetically pleasing on the eye". At one stage, I thought I was going to have an embolism it was so good.

Which brings me on to the sound. What can I say? I mean, seriously? This animator is obviously a trained voice artist. I couldn't tell the difference between the ripped sound and the sound of the actual artist speaking. You know you have talent on your hands when someone is able to do that.

Overall, this flash is just 100% incredible. It is, in my humble opinion at least, the very best flash on Newgrounds.

:: Car Wash :: :: Car Wash ::

Absolute drivvle.

Having just come back to Newgrounds for a few seconds, I can see why I left.

I just find this sort of material so banal. Watching illwillpress you think "Yeah, he can more or less create flash" but so what?

The animation style was way below average, or about par in terms of this animators abilities. The script was diabolical, full of the usual smut and tripe that we come to expect from such a respected artist. Any jokes within the script are beyond words, and the fact you've actually watched and enjoyed this makes me want to cry.

Basically, if you like masturbating over some poorly drawn cartoon character, this is the flash for you.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Absolutely perfect

To be perfectly honest, I watch this submission with an immense sense of aprehension. How foolish I was.

Quite frankly, this is the best flash ever made, I haven't laughed so heartily in a long time. However, it is difficult to say what I'm actually chuckling at the most. Initially, it was the fantastic animation, then I read the reviews... Boy, oh boy, as usual, with any flash that depicts a penis, all the humourless homophobic twelve year olds start crying. To me, that's what this flash is all about. Gold.

I can't write a review and not mention the music, it's probably THE best parody ever created. It's a beautifully crafted song, which rolls along with the original seamlessly; very rare in the world of parodies these days.

Let's not forget the graphics, either. 'Aesthetic' is probably the only word to describe them, they caressed the eye in such a way I felt I was being sexually hypnotised, and it's very rare for a movie of such callabor to do this to me. Only a man of perfection and genius could do such an inspirational anomaly to a human being. For that, I must congratulate you.

Overall, this is a piece of comic genius. The subtle nature of it's humour coupled with its acknowledgements of its minor shortcomings result with the most amazing concequences.

Thank you.

Christmas: A Documentary Christmas: A Documentary

Top draw

This is more than just another flash. . .

It's really closer to art with its well-drawn characters, it's subtle comic writing, and deftly modulated ironies. The writing is so distinctive it's unlike any other animation I've ever seen, and its brand of humour is unmistakably its own. Unlike most American animation which, to me anyway, seem to consist of little more than a series of unfunny jokes, in "Christmas: A Documentary" the bad jokes are deliberate, and yet within the ironic context in which the bad jokes are delivered, they're still funny -- sometimes terribly funny.

Sure, many Americans aren't going to get the jokes -- and they may also have trouble with the accents (probably the same people).

Unfortunately, I can see this having a minority cult viewing due to its length, I happen to like the story developing which so many animations seem to fail at. But, it seems, anything over 2 seconds to the majority of the NG audience is too long. If it doesn't have tits or fart jokes all the way through, their attention will disappear. Which is a shame, because they're missing out on some true gold.

Christmas: A Documentary, is a fine piece of work with excellent animation, dry and wet wit with a dash of something new. Truly inspirational to this new genre that has graced NG. I just hope people see it in the same light that I do.

DanAbnormal responds:

I love you Joe, and i want to have your babies.
Cheers man.

Strategy Guide Ep. 4 Strategy Guide Ep. 4

An aspirational show

At last, after waiting for what appeared to be an eternity, we finally have the elusive 'Episode 4' of the greatest series ever to grace Newgrounds. It's actually quite shocking just how desperate I got waiting for this episode, it got to the stage where I was checking every single day to see if maybe you had submitted it. And when I checked the Daily Awards today, I nearly collapsed due to a sexual urge rushing through my body; "Could it be? It can't be! It's FINALLY HERE!"

I clicked the link, still shaking with excitement, I couldn't quite believe it had been a year since the last one, I watched the older episodes nearly every week to remind me of what an awesome series this is, remembering good times. After it had finished loading, I turned the lights down, cock in hand, and watched seven and a half minutes of what can only be described as the 'fucking brilliant' viewing. I'm so glad to see you haven't lost that charm that gained such a valuable audience. This show is too funny to be described. You have very wet jokes, which are clearly "Hey, look at me, I'm a joke, laugh at my glory!!!" But you also the subtle, dry jokes "Psst, I'm a joke, laugh if you dare." An essential part of any comedy, and it's nice to see you have taken so much time over this; without your dedication, this could have easily turned out to be rubbish.

Alas! We are also treated to some of the finest artistical talent that Newgrounds has to offer, this episode yields some of the best graphics I have ever had the privilege to see. Crisp, clean and aesthetic, sexual eye candy. It's so great to see that you've made the characters do so much more, you've given them more movement, which in turn has given you the option freedom, where you can now put these characters into even funnier situations, and for that, I will shake your e-hand.

Overall, this is the most anticipated series on Newgrounds, and rightly so. Where comedy joins hand-in-hand with a great script and excellent voice actors. Where graphics and artwork are admired by so many. This series had a lot to offer and it still has a lot to offer. The bar has been raised, and it's all thanks to your brain child. Congratulations.

Needle responds:

Sweet jeebus, this wins the award for "Best Review Evar".

I think you just raised the bar a few more notches. I'll do my best to live up to your lofty standards!